occasional asian baby

(formerly daily asian babe, which proved too stressful for such a low-achiever as myself)

Friday, April 21, 2006

ATTENTION! give me your opinions, oh THREE readers of mine...

Hello Asian baby admirers.
How are you?
Well, now that that's out of the way, I have an announcement:
May will be a THEME MONTH! Every weekday I will post a different Asian baby follwing a theme. Why?, you ask. I'm getting bored, I answer.

Here's where you come in:

***Which of these themes would you most like to see for the month of May?***

a.) Asian babies in costume
b.) Asian babies sticking non-food items in their mouths
c.) sleeping Asian babies

OR

d.) something else?!??!?

(remember, however, that though my trove of adorable Asian babies is vast and extensive, a theme like "Asian babies hugging marsupials" or "Asian babies wearing elaborate Vegas showgirl headdresses" is not really feasible)

FIN

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger asianbabyaday said...

ok, we have two votes for non-food items. one for costuming. so far we're going with non-food...which is my secret pick. not so secret anymore.

(the other votes were given to me in person.)

hey, is Dana still a reader? i found another baby eating ribbon!!!!! I know, I almost can't believe it myself.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger kashmir said...

in costume!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home